– 50g to 100g steak>
– salt and pepper
– 1 tube of garlic butter
1) Bring the steak to room temperature 20 minutes before Barbecuing. If there’s a lot of blood or juice then wash the meat under cold water and pat it dry.
2) Barbecue the steak on very hot coals for a total of 6 to 8 minutes. Turn the meat between one and three times in total.
3) Remove the steak from the Barbecue and place it on a cutting board.
4) Let it rest for a few minutes and then slice it into strips. Try to slice at a 45° angle, this allows you to cut across the grain of the meat.
5) Pile the strips on a serving platter and grind salt and pepper over the meat.
6) Drop teaspoon-sized pieces of butter all over the meat. The butter will melt into the meat and add to the taste.